For new and Expansion projects we undertake any / all of the following activities on either a consulting or EPCM basis:
1. Assessment of client requirements:
- Sampling points, assays, throughput and turn-around
- Laboratory Specifications – labour, equipment, etc.
- Building design, utility specifications and furnishing
- Manage the tender process for major capital items
- Prepare comprehensive lab “equipping” schedules – quantities and scope on consumables, glassware, reagents, chemicals, glasses, etc.
- Manage the acquisition process as executed by the project engineering firm or client buying office
- Assist with recruitment of key personnel
- Prepare analytical procedures and proposed sample and dataflow procedures
- Oversee the installation of major equipment and ensure appropriate staff training conducted
- Assist Laboratory Manager with the commissioning of laboratory
2. Fit-for-purpose Container Laboratories
We undertake the design and equipping of container Laboratories. These are ideal for remote locations and particularly for smaller operations. Laboratories have been sized from 1 to 8 containers, depending on client requirements.